Process Simulation Services
NauticAWT’s Process Simulation Services are offered in collaboration with Marine Engineering Services Pte Ltd. The team of process engineers has more than 10 years’ of in-house experience offering both dynamic and steady state process simulation consultancy and advice. Our focus is on the development and application of dynamic simulation techniques, combined with traditional process engineering knowledge to provide practical solutions to engineering issues.
From design validation for new development projects to troubleshooting support for existing assets, our process simulation knowledge and expertise provides our clients technical assurance throughout the value chain. Our services include
- Conceptual Study
- Front-End Engineering
- Perform Detailed Process Simulations using HYSYS
- Process Flow Diagram
- Heat & Material Balance
- Basis of Design Development
- Detailed Design – P&ID Development
- Equipment Specification
- Equipment & utilities process sizing and line sizing
- Safety Flow Diagrams and SAFE Chart development
- Control & Safeguarding Philosophy
- Cause & Effect Matrix
- Coordination and complete interface with Safety Specialist consultants to cover HAZOP, HAZID, EERA, ESSA, QRA, Gas
- Dispersion Studies, Blast Overpressure Studies, Flare and Vent Radiation Analyses and other relevant safety assessments
Our experienced process engineering team is able to analyse and screen a range of process options and provide selection of the optimum process design for development to cover the composition of the crude. In recent marginal field developments, where operators have to handle both heavy and light crudes due to drilling at different concessions using the same production module, our team have carried out detailed studies for various process schemes and provided the most optimum process system and equipment configuration which allows the client to maximise returns.
We also have extensive experience in engineering assessments of existing facilities for tie-in of new developments or production enhancement during turn down years and have provided operators screening of various process options and ultimately select the optimum option that gives the right balance of CAPEX, OPEX, minimum shutdown and feasible options for upgrade of existing equipment to meet the functional requirements.